On Wednesday, we did a craft break video on slimline cards. Ann talked about how to make a long and thin card to fit envelopes that you might have – 2 sizes in particular.
She even started one. But as sometimes happens, she didn’t finish it until all the lights were off and the place quieted down.
You can watch the replay below. I’ve cued it up to where she brings out the first size of envelope.
Or you can watch it on YouTube here.
I originally thought that she was going to put a flower in the middle like one of our viewers suggested. But when I wasn’t looking, this is how she finished it off.
Besides sneaking a big bow on there, she also trimmed down the stamped layer about 3/16″ so that the Pretty Peacock border would show more.
It’s a big picture because it fits a #10 envelope so you might want to click on it to see it.
I like it! I like it a lot!
Ann used one of the new punch bundles in the latest holiday catalog. It’s the Gift Wrapped bundle on page 12.
Ann even took her Dark Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blend to color the Basic Rhinestones so that they would match the rest of the card.
Ann’s in training today. She’s having a great time getting smarter! Since it’s all done online, they had a different kind of entertainment than usual. Ann watched Co-Founder Shelli and CEO Sara bake in the kitchen!
It was a real hoot! I can’t wait until Ann makes that Texas Sheet Cake and those Carrot Cake Cupcakes.
Tall and Thin Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Please Note that you’ll save 10% when you bundle things together when available. (We list them singly and as a bundle when offered.)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers