Have you made your friend a card lately? It’s the perfect time to get out your stamps and make some for your friends!
You can use old stamps or you might want to score some of these new stamps and this popular Designer Series Paper.
Ann made this with our local stamp club here at Central Bark Tuesday night. Hands were washed before starting and people were free to wear a mask if they’d like.
This friend card was inspired by one that I think our friend Angie made, but of course, I had Ann finish it differently. We hope it inspires you too.
The Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper is so awesome! You can feature any one of several greens depending on what your card looks like and which one you want to feature:
- Garden Green
- Just Jade
- Pear Pizzazz
- Pretty Peacock
- Shaded Spruce
- Soft Sea Foam
The ribbon we used is Pretty Peacock and Old Olive. Old Olive isn’t listed, but Pear Pizzazz is listed. Pear Pizzazz is a lighter shade of Old Olive so it still looks great with this.
Good to know!
Of course, we topped it off with a little rhinestone, so there’s that. It’s good to keep a reasonable inventory on those.
Of course, there are a lot of new embellishments that we received yesterday and shared in our Stamping Live Stream. You can watch it below. We’ve cued it up to just before Ann starts to show our new embellishments from the catalog. Or you can watch it here on YouTube.
Of course, you can rewind it and start from the beginning to see how Ann made the gift bag. We don’t mind.
We’ve got over 300 friend card ideas here you can check out.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers