You know, hearts are appropriate for every season and the Heart Foil Tins are clearance priced until they’re gone.
Yes! They’re not coming back in the new Annual Catalog. I’m so bummed about that.
If you like to cook – and even if you don’t – you should stock up on these while they’re still available.
And this is why
Don’t they look great? Yummy!
Here’s what you need:
Here’s How You Make Your Brownies:
- Order your heart tins here.
- Purchase your favorite package of brownies
- Gently hand wash the tins and lids and dry.
- Use shortening to lightly grease the bottom of the tins.
- Mix your brownies by the directions on the box.
- Fill each tin with a little less than 1/4 cup.
- You’ll get 12 from one mix.
- Bake according to the box instructions.
- While they’re baking and cooling completely, decorate the plastic tops.
Then go and drop these off with your neighbors and friends. Ring the bell. Run away!
What an awesome thrill you’ll get giving a nice little surprise gift to your friends.
And at half price!
Just be sure to get your heart tins here before they’re gone!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers