When’s the last time you needed a baby card with pandas? Well, just in case, we made one for you!
The other day, we used some of the Stampin’ Up! Sprinkles on Sparkle Glimmer Paper. Now, both are going away!
You can watch the video on different ways we experimented with the Sprinkles and here is one of projects we did afterwards.
The pink and blue on the Sparkle Glimmer paper is far less intense than when we first applied the Sprinkles. That made it perfect for a baby card. And a perfect time to use the Wildly Happy stamp set that we just got.
We’ve also got over 20 Baby Card ideas here.
Were you here for our 2 hour reveal of the Stampin’ Up! Retirement List? You can watch it below.
We only covered some things, but here are a few things you should know:
- The Stampin’ Blends are not going away, but you’ll only be able to purchase them in pairs.
- It’s a good time to replace single Blends that you use a lot or are getting low.
- Aqua Painters will now be sold in a set of 3: small, medium and large brushes
- Some of the dies and folders we mentioned are being reconfigured as well:
- Layering Squares, Ovals, Circles and Stitched Rectangles
- Nature’s Roots
Don’t miss the biggest deal on the list: 85% off!
This is such a nice tin! Get one for yourself and get some for friends! Just $6.75! Get yours here!
Remember Our New Host Shopping Code
Ann stayed up late last night and reworked the lists. We now have two lists you can download: one for the Annual Catalog and one for the January to June Mini Catalog.
- We’ve taken all the French sets from the list.
- We’ve made the fonts larger.
- The Bundles are not listed on our list because bundles only provide a discount during one catalog; however, the individual parts of them will return at full price. If the individual parts of the bundle is retiring, they’ll show up as individual items.
We’re on Today at 1pm Pawcific
Hope you like our baby card with pandas.