It’s so nice to get happy mail in our mailbox. And it’s even better when it’s handmade!
What is Happy Mail?
All this dog can figure is that happy mail is what makes you happy. It’s as simple as that. It could be any of these:
- A congratulations card (like this one)
- A get well card (if you’re not feeling well).
- An unexpected Thinking of You card.
It could even be a birthday card if that makes you smile.
This card sure made Ann smile even bigger than usual. Because it wasn’t just the card. The card had a $25 gift certificate in it!
Not a member? You can join here. Try it for a month or two and discover what a time saver it is having access to over 285 paper crafting projects with video and written instruction..
If this one’s not your style, that’s okay. As an alternative, we have over 300 Thinking of You card ideas here. (Oh my! We’re coming up on 2,400 handmade card ideas site-wide!)
But if you’d like to know what our friend Denise used to make this card, read on!
Card Making Suppllies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code UZVRZZ7U when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UZVRZZ7U .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.