Ann was thinking about days gone by before I came to protect and inspire her. There used to be ground squirrels that would pop up in the back yard.
Here’s me in my younger days taking care of the issue.
All of a sudden, she was inspired to make this card using free stamps and a free embossing folder from our Sale-a-Bration catalog.
Now, you could swap out the background and accent that she’s dry embossed with her embossing folders. And you can swap out the colors.
But it would be hard to get rid of the meerkat in this card. Even if he was inspired by a ground squirrel, his disappearance would change the whole card!
Doesn’t he look great popping out of the poppies? All it took was a little masking and imagination – although not in that order.
Normally, Ann would pretty much color inside the lines; however, that was not to be.
Once she swooshed a little outside of the lines, she made sure that she swooshed outside of all of them!
Speaking of swooshing outside the lines, here’s a quick video from the BBC that we found on YouTube on how to speak meerkat.
Can You Spot the Free Items We Used?
- You can get The Gang’s All Meer stamp set with a $50 order.
- You can get the Power of Hope Bundle with a $100 order
- With a $150 order, you can get all of them and $15 of your choice of free items.
Other Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code UZVRZZ7U when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UZVRZZ7U .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.