The new Stampin’ Up! catalog has a lot of great stamp sets, embellishments and colors. Of course, there are a lot of card ideas too.
What’s your favorite?
We looked at a few of the sets yesterday and at the end of the live stream we’re sharing below, we showed how to use the PERENNIAL FLOWER PUNCH .
If you’re reading this in your email box, you probably can’t see the video below. If you’d like to, just come on down to the blog and watch it!
- We show yesterday’s card at 22 minutes
- We show today’s card at 23:30.
And here’s today’s card!
I can’t believe that Ann used different colors than are in the Designer Series Paper, but she did! And she explains that in today’s video.
One thing that Ann didn’t discover until the video was over was that someone had made the purchase for Ann to hit $700,000 in career sales; however – she knows it now! Thank you to all of you who helped us get this far – and a special shout out to Pattie who did it right in the middle of the live stream! (We just didn’t see it until afterwards – and then Ann screamed…in a good way.)
Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code J24YGXJ2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code J24YGXJ2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Don’t you just love using punches to make flowers/