You won’t believe how quick and easy this card was! Today was the first time Ann let me pick out a set that will be in the new Stampin’ Up! Catalog that is being released in a few weeks.
And it’s all Susan’s fault.
You see, Susan drops Ann a line when she likes the card that I design. She liked the sneak peak we did at the new Rococo Rose color that we featured in this post. So Ann asked her what color she’d like to see next.
And here it is, in Pretty Peacock.
And then, of course, I had to think about my gal pal, Doodles, who like things double embossed. I’m going to share something with two different embossing folders, but when you’re in a hurry, a double run of the Subtles Embossing Folder is perfect.
See How Textured It Is?
Can you tell how we did it? We only used 3 colors!
- Pretty Peacock will be released June 4th.
- Call Me Clover is from the 2018-20 IN Color Collection.
- Daffodil Delight is from out main color collection.
Here Are Tips on How to Make a Card
- We stamped the outline stamp in Pretty Peacock.
- Then we moved the color around with the Blender Pen.
- We did the same with the leaves that were stamped in Call Me Clover.
- When it was totally dry, she ran it through the Big Shot with the Subtles Dynamic Embossing Folder. First one way and then a quarter turn before she ran it through again.
I need to tell you a secret of what she did before she did that.
When Ann was finishing up the flower centers in Daffodil Delight, she somehow got Daffodil Delight ink on the white cardstock. Oh no!
What Do You Think She Did Then?
That’s the perfect time to bring out the Basic Rhinestones! Of course, she waited until she was all done before she put them on.
Can you tell which one is hiding the smudge? Just leave us a comment below and let’s see if you’re right!
What’s the Stamp Set?
This is the new Floral Essence stamp set. And I love it!
Write this number down! #149450. That way you can get it too!
But don’t forget that we have a list of retiring items that you’ll want to stock up on before they’re gone….or their price increases. You can check that out here.
And if you’d like to get a catalog sent to you later this month, you can discover how to get one here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Pick up the current code JC3WHFCE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I hope these tips on how to make a card helped you. Soon you can make a card yourself!