There are lots of changes coming up in the next few weeks. There’s a retiring list coming out that you can print or download here.
And it’s not just that. Prices are rising on a few things.
You can’t blame them. Bread and gas don’t cost what they did in the past. But you can take advantage of inside info now (some marked * are while supplies last).
Cardmaking Supplies Top My List
1. Card Stock and Paper
- Shimmery White Paper should top the list. We love to use it for watercoloring and special projects. We love it, but it’s going up $1 a pack next month.
- Card Stock is going up 25 cents a pack. Not a lot, but better to buy now than later if you need it.
- Packs of Foil Sheets are going up $1 each.
You can check out what other cardmaking supplies are increasing when you check this list.
3. Large Letters Alphabet Dies* Rock!
Yes, these big dies are going away. I don’t use them on every card, but when I need them, they are perfect! Tags! Graduation cards! When they just don’t make stamps that say things like OOPS! The Large Letters Framelits Dies are perfect to have on hand. But when they’re gone, they’re gone for good – just like any tools or accessories that are on the retirement list. (They guarantee to make the stamps until May 24th.)
4. Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets*
Let me bark you a secret: my gal pal Doodles stocked up on the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets . They’re great for finely etched die cuts and those Large Letters I just barked about. They are retiring the end of this month or when they sell out – whichever comes first.
5. Grab Those 2017-2019 IN Colors Before They Vanish!
Get one or get them all. Just make sure you have enough to last until you’re tired of using them:
- Ink Refills
- Ink Pads
I hope that you’ll be able to get all the cardmaking supplies that you need.