This is an exciting time of year! Humans get a little nervous because everything is changing!
The retirement list will be released on Monday, April 15th. That’s when Stampin’ Up! will tell us which stamp sets and accessories get to stay in the next Annual catalog and which ones will be leaving.
And barking about change – have you noticed anything new around here lately? We are working on a new look for you!
We’re Playing it Just Like Last Year!
- Pick 13 items from the 2018-19 catalog that you believe will retire at the end of May
- 12 items for your regular pick.
- #13 will be your tiebreaker.
- If there is still a tie, the earliest received entry will be the winner.
- Submit your entry by sending your selections to [email protected]
- Be sure to put Crystal Ball in the subject line so we can find it!
- All entries must be received by
3pm PawcificTime Friday, April 12, 2018
TO MAKE IT FAIR: No Demonstrators please. We reserve the right to end the contest if the list is released early so enter early!
Prizes? Of Course, There are Prizes!
- Have the most correct? Get a gift certificate for $25
- Are you a current client? Increase that to $35!
- Get them all right? We’ll double your prize!
Not a current client now? You can become a current client by starting your shopping experience here before the Friday deadline.
The winner will be announced on next Wednesday’s Live Stream – that’s the 17th!
Are You on the List?
We’re gathering names of those of you who want the upcoming Stampin’ Up! catalog.
Any current client will get a free catalog that includes samples of the new 2019-2021 cardstock and other goodies. We just ask that you pay the postage.
We wish that we could send them all free, but we can’t. Those of you who are Stampin’ Pup Club or Master Stamper members will get yours sent
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Pick up the current code XRRUZ7FE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Don’t miss our Crystal Ball Contest! The clock is ticking!