Here’s a quick card that we made last night. I think Ann’s visit to the fabric store inspired her. Once she got started, she couldn’t quit! (It was supposed to be a sympathy card, but she said that it wasn’t coming out that way.
It just gives me a homey feel. How about you? And one of the stamp sets is free!
Is this not your style? We’ve got over 375 Thank You Card ideas that you can see here.
Here’s what we used.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code QPS4RFXT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QPS4RFXT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
What a beautiful handmade card!