Here’s a quick card that we made last night. I think Ann’s visit to the fabric store inspired her. Once she got started, she couldn’t quit! (It was supposed to be a sympathy card, but she said that it wasn’t coming out that way.
It just gives me a homey feel. How about you? And one of the stamp sets is free!
Is this not your style? We’ve got over 375 Thank You Card ideas that you can see here.
Here’s what we used.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
What a beautiful handmade card!