Holy Moly, humans! I can’t believe how fast this card went together! It was actually less than 5 minutes! And not more than 7 minutes including selecting colors and cutting the card stock!
It even has green on it so we won’t get pinched today!
That’s how important color is!
It sure was nice that we had Balmy Blue cardstock and Granny Apple Green card stock and ribbon. Perfect match for this quick and cute card for a baby shower.
All the new mom has to do is take the gift card off the front of the card and go shopping!
If you don’t have all of the cardstock colors, it’s an easy fix. Of course, it’s nice to have full packs of everything, but it can be challenging when you’re just starting out.
That’s why we recommend getting the color family assortments.
You’ll have some sheets of all the colors. You’ll soon discover which colors you use the most. Here’s the list!
Brights 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 146975
Neutrals 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 146977
Regals 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 146976
Subtles 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 146978
2017-2019 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 144247
In Color 2018–2020 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock - 146973
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I love fast and fabulous cards.