Would you believe that the card we made was almost free? Of course, not totally, but it was made with bonus stamps and ribbons that Ann got free from Stampin’ Up!.
Yep! Free! And it only took a few minutes to make a simple encouraging card.
Can you believe that Ann only had to make one cut with her paper trimmer to make this simply stamped card?
And Here’s How…
We got the stamp set Here Comes the Sun as a free hostess reward. You may have missed it. It’s in the back of the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog and can be had free with a $150 order made by yourself or with friends.
We cut the layers with the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits. We’ve used them for smaller pieces, but never for large layers. We find them very, very useful.
And then there’s those free organdy ribbons you can get for a limited time with a $50 order. Yes, 5 yards of each!
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 93AKSBH3 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers