Ann and I simply adore the greetings in today’s featured stamp set, Incredible Like You.
We weren’t sure about the flowers and everything, but not the verdict is in!
We Love Them!
But more important – what do you think? Can you spot the TWO free items on the card?
I think I’m loving this card and would love to send it to each of you! But the best I can do is to send those of you on our mailing list a special card tutorial that I don’t share elsewhere..
Are you on the list?
If you haven’t been receiving these mostly weekly card tutorials in your inbox, you can get on this list here. And we can start you off with some tip sheets to help you with your cardmaking. (If you’re already getting the emails from us, you’ve already received these.)
Have you spotted the two free items yet?
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack
Just the right things to add some flair to the card.
Here’s a Card Making Tip
- Stamp the darker ink – in this case, Lovely Lipstick – a little lower on the flower. We got the far right flower right, but the other two are technically a little high. We noticed it, but overall, the card is fine.
- Tack the white ribbon down with Mini Glue Dots on both ends before adhering it with Tear & Tape to be sure to keep your card together.
And Here’s a Secret…
This was inspired by a card that looked nothing like it.
- It didn’t have the ribbon on the side.
- It only had one border instead of two.
- The stamped area was on the left.
- Of course, the colors were different.
- It was a Christmas card!
- Our version could even be a Valentine’s card.
Here’s Our Card Making Supply List
If you see something you like, be sure to use our current shopping code MQTZHSA7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
What a great handmade card to give to a friend!