We had such fun yesterday. Of course, Ann did almost everything as I instructed – including 3 kinds of sponges. But there was thing at the end….
She forgot to tell everyone how to get the Color Coach! So if you haven’t gotten yours yet, you can download your Color Coach here.
She’s not losing her short term memory. She’s just got a lot of things to pay attention to during those live events. And we love it!
Perhaps she should take notes.
And About That Card
You never know what you might learn on one of our live streams. Ann talks a lot! But you can bet that she usually doesn’t finish the card.
Because she wants to inspire you to stamp! Did you try this? I hope so! Here’s how we finished it.
Honestly, it looks better in person.
If you remember, we used the Sponge Brayer to apply Crumb Cake. Then we added a little Blackberry Bliss. You can barely see it but it sure adds a bit of depth to the background.
That’s why we put it on a Blackberry Bliss card base.
It was so easy and quick to make. And we used the Lovely As a Tree stamp set! We love it so much, but we were sure it was missing the ink lately.
And the grass and the greeting came from the current rooster set that you can get free with a $50 order.
And Here’s What Else We Used!
Just in case you missed yesterday’s live stream (that you can watch here), here’s a list of our paper crafting supplies.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code 6DTGFAJT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 6DTGFAJT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card!