Everyone will be partying on Monday night. Snacks. TV or party. Maybe dinner out.
Then on Tuesday, there will be food. Hopefully, Ann will take me on a little walk.
We’ve been working on swaps the past few days. It was a family affair. Everyone participated! And making 38 of today’s card is how we collected all these Stampin’ Dimensionals covers!
Wednesday, we’ll be getting ready for Thursday when our biggest sale of the year begins. Sale-a-Bration! That’s when you can earn free stamps and stuff for every $50 of your purchase.
And this Lasting Lily stamp set is one of them that you can get with a $100 purchase.
If you look closely, you’ll see that we added Mango Melody with a Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blend. Then I handed Ann a Wink of Stella Glitter Pen. That really did the trick!
Isn’t it pretty? And the Tin Tile Embossing Folder will be carried over – just in case you haven’t gotten yours yet.
I Keep Forgetting to Tell You
Stampin’ Up! made a printing error in the Holiday catalog in the Canadian catalog! The new Take Your Pick Tool was shown at $10, but it was supposed to be $14 in the Canadian catalog!
So if it was on your list, get it now – especially if you’re in Canada! While you’re at it, check out the Year End Sale and the Clearance Rack.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code J24YGXJ2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code J24YGXJ2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a beautiful sympathy card idea.