I hope you had a wonderful time with your friends and loved ones on Thanksgiving. Ann and my favorite huMAN had a wonderful dinner with friends. I stayed to guard the stamps. Don’t worry. They hooked me up before they left.
The first two day section of the Stampin’ Up! 6 Day Extravaganza started at midnight and we’re preparing our wish list.
Today & Tomorrow, it’s 10% off Paper and Embellishments!
Check out all these things in the Annual Catalog that you can get for 10% off today and tomorrow only! Quantities are limited.
- Brads and Buttons
- Cards and Envelopes
- Not the Clear Translucent ones.
- All but Mint Macaron
- Designer Series Paper
- Embossing material
- Not 3/8″ Silver Metallic Edge
- Not Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle
- Not 1/2″ Textured Weave Gray Granite
- Not Whisper White
- Specialty Paper
- Washi Tape
What We’re Stocking Up On
- Envelopes! Stampin’ Up! envelopes are the best! You can feel the quality. If you haven’t tried them before, try a pack now. Very Vanilla and Whisper White.
- My favorite Designer Series Papers and Specialty Papers.
- Acetate Card Boxes (great for gifts)
- Glimmer Papers and Foil Papers
- The card stock colors and ribbons we use all the time.
- Washi Tape we haven’t tried yet.
Remember to use our current shopping code QC2RKQC2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!