We’ve been wanting to use this stamp set AND this Specialty Designer Series Paper for a while. I don’t know why we’ve been procrastinating!
But when we started the layout, we didn’t like the way that it looked with a lot of the Specialty Designer Paper showing. Good thing Ann did what I told her and changed the layout – not only how much we wanted to show of the Specialty DSP, but also to make it a smaller card.
- Putting square cards in a square envelope, costs additional postage.
- A 4-1/4″ square card can fit into a standard envelope.
- AND you can get two 4-1/4″ square cards from an 8-1/2″ x 11″ piece of card stock.
Card Making Supplies
Remember to use our current shopping code SV7XHKBZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!