Yesterday was SUCH an exciting day. Not just because we did a live stream from my stamp studio, but because of several things:
- The technique we worked on during the live stream turned out even better afterwards.
- We figured out why Ann looked so funny on camera.
- She looked GRAY!
- Good thing our project camera looked good.
- Turned out that we were in the middle of a Windows update.
- Now Ann looks almost normal.
- We got a box of new stamps and stuff like these Delightfully Detailed Notecards and Envelopes.
- We hadn’t used our Floral Frames Bundle that came last week.
So, you know that that means!
Play with the New Stamps!
And I think it’s pretty artsy fartsy.
You get a watercolor background in Mint Macaron or Blackberry Bliss without having to get your hands or your brushes dirty.
AND they come with matching envelopes that are Very Vanilla on the outside and Whisper White on the inside just like the card!
Pretty fancy schmancy and doesn’t require a lot of writing inside. They’re just 3-1/2″ x 5″ when they’re finished. The perfect size for a quick note that has so much meaning because it’s a handmade card.
And here’s what we used to make them.
Card Making Supplies
If you see something that peaks your interest in the pictures below, just click for more details or to start your shopping cart. Be sure to use our current shopping code 93VAH6DW when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!