It’s that time of year where it’s time to get started on Fall cards. I’m sure you know someone with a Fall birthday other than mine.
Yes, it’s time for Christmas cards, but Fall cards deserve their place on your stamp table too. This new Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder will take you through Fall and all the way through Christmas to Valentine’s Day.
There’s no matching framelits for this one, but it doesn’t take long to do a little fussy cutting. In fact, if I had opposing thumbs, I’d do a little fussy cutting every now and then just to show I could.
I could even make a cool video! “Dog Uses Scissors to Cut Cardstock!”
Do you think it would go viral? I would sure hope so!
Looking for Great Deals on Retired Stamps?
Look at these stamps that were still available when I had my typist type my blog post:
- A Happy Hooray
- A Round Array
- Happy Congratulations
- Kind & Cozy
- Merry Everything
- Occasions for You
- Tape It
If you’re reading this in your email, you can watch the video here.
Remember to use our current shopping code GBFD4UQF when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!