Have you ever made parts of a card and then never put it together?
Sounds crazy, doesn’t it? But it happens!
It happens when Ann goes to a shoebox swap and there are so many cards to make! She’s a slow stamper and can get distracted talking to other stampers.
You know how she is!
So I finally got her to finish this elegant friend card.
Now, this isn’t the original card that our friend made. We just dolled it up a little with ribbon and Share What You Love Pearls.
I surely would hold on to this one if someone sent it to me. Wouldn’t you? I mean, check out those pearls!
What a perfect card to share with you today. Sunday. A very special day.
Here’s a Cardmaking Tip
Color the back of the vellum or the front BUT vellum requires extra time to dry.
- Be sure to let the stamped images dry before coloring.
- Be sure to let the coloring dry before putting the card together.
- Use Mini Glue Dots behind the colored areas to attach the vellum to the Whisper White cardstock.
So here’s what Ann remembers what they used to make the card.
If you see something that peaks your interest, please remember to use our current shopping code WQVESVUU at our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything because that’s how I roll over.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot dies.
Remember that you’ll get a $5 coupon to spend next month for every $50 you purchase today (before tax and shipping).
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!
Beautiful card !!