I can’t tell you how much I love the card made for the invitation to thank our helpers.
To remind you, this was the original card.
But when it came time to make several of these, Ann made them at different times. And when she did, she made them slightly different.
Which One Do You Prefer?
I know that the original card is not my favorite. Which one is yours? Leave a comment below. If you’re reading this in your email, just click here to leave a comment. We want to know!
It’s the same layout, just different sized borders. I know which one I like, but I’m not sure about Ann’s choice. She seems a bit undecided between two of them so I want to know which one YOU like.
Get Your Bonus Coupons!
Get a $5 bonus coupon to use in September for every $50 that you buy in August (before tax and shipping). Shop now and get ready!
And that’s not all!
Be sure to remember to use our current shopping code WQVESVUU when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!