Some new stamps came yesterday! Yep! The stamp club order came early and along with it, Ann’s pre-order of some stamps and all the Designer Series Papers in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog that’s available September 5th.
Oh yes! Everyone who came over to pick up their order almost left drool marks!
Ann couldn’t wait to get one particular stamp set into the ink. We don’t do a LOT of Halloween stuff, but she just couldn’t resist and I think you know why.
Does it look like me? She added the brown on the end of the tail just like my tail! In real life, it kind of looks like I dipped it in some brown ink. (Kind of like the retired color Close to Cocoa.)
Here are the colors of Stampin’ Blends that she used. (Those marked with a * will be released in the Holiday Catalog)
- Basic Black Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack*
- Smokey Slate Combo Pack
- Bronze Stampin’ Blend
- Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Stampin’ Blend Color Lifter
And here’s another special thing about this card…
We used the limited edition Stitched Seasons Framelits that are only available this month while supplies last. See how we used it with the leaves? Just click on the picture to see a close up.
The Stitched Season Framelits can be used with or without the coordinating Blended Seasons stamp set. We love them both!
What a Dilemma!
- Part of the card is only available now.
- The other part of the card is not available until next month.
Here’s an Answer!
You’ll earn a $5 coupon to use next month when you purchase the Trick or Tweet stamp set and Stampin’ Blends in September.
So here’s what we used to make this card that’s available now.
Remember to use our current shopping code WQVESVUU when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!