Remember yesterday’s card? You can see it here.
Ann gave measurements and tips in the live stream. If you’re reading this in your email, you can watch it in the video below.
When we get together, many times, we give everyone the chance to chime in. We also worked in some ideas that we gleaned from our local stamp club members when they made the card on Tuesday night. Ann explains that in the video.
We don’t always finish the card because our main objective is to inspire YOU to use your creative muscle and make a card. Did that happen for you yesterday? I do know that we appreciate your input and we get inspired by you as well!
So here are a few things that we did when we finished the card:
- We changed to a darker color, Blackberry Bliss
- We moved the 1-1/4″ strip in about 1/8″ from the right edge.
- We added large Basic Rhinestones which Ann colored with the Dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends alcohol marker.
Now, because we changed to Blackberry Bliss, it may be a good idea to have a Whisper White liner. There are a few ways you can do this:
- You can make a larger piece of Whisper White and stamp just the right edge of it.
- Cut a narrow smaller piece of Whisper White if you don’t want to say much.
I have to bark that I love this card and may have Ann use a version of it for the swap she’ll be doing on the Stampin’ Up! cruise to Alaska.
Here’s what we’re going to stock up on to make more of these cards.
Did you know that we send all our online shoppers a reusable handmade card to give to a friend? We love to hear how you sharing handmade cards made someone’s day. We also send you 4 project tutorials to your inbox.
Use our current Hostess Shopping Code HUFQDEUX or spend $150+ and we’ll include a small sample of products in your card. (You can find the updated code towards the top of the right column or you can start your shopping here to pick up the latest code before moving to the online store.
And then there’s that loyalty bonus that you can earn by tracking your purchases to collect Stampin’ Bucks.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!