Have you ever made a card that you absolutely love? Ann made this card for the Master Stampers last Summer and we’re still in love with it!
She called it her Invisible Spot Card because part of the card is invisible.
And if you look closely, the cards are different. And in her video and written instructions she prepared for the Master Stampers.
HINT #1: It’s not just the dark border around the card.
HINT #2: It’s a money saving tip that we used on BOTH cards so that they’re just different than the average card. (And it’s not the inivisible part.)
Do you like the stamp set?
Now I KNOW this one is retiring! (We were wrong about yesterday’s card.)
I’m so glad that none of these bright colors are retiring, but here’s a list of the ones that are available while supplies last:
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
PLUS 4 of the 5 IN Colors are retiring as well:
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugar Plum
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code 3QQ39GS4. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
We’d love to let you try out the Master Stamper for a month to see how you like it.
- Over 200 videos with written instruction
- Private Facebook Group to share your own projects.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!