Did you see it yesterday? (If you didn’t, you can see it here.) We designed a unique St. Patrick’s Day card idea that I think you might like! Plus we’re going to share a great Punch Art Leprechaun video that you should love!
Ann had a couple card ideas in her head that I told her about and the online crowd helped.
She started off in faith because on our end, it looked like there was NO VIDEO going out on Facebook. We are so thankful to our faithful followers who showed up right on time and told us that they could see us!
I’ll share the card with you tomorrow – and an alternate view. But in the meantime, I hope you love one our favorite musical videos. A blast from the past in honor of Throwback Thursday.
I can’t believe that Ann and I made this 9 years ago! And some of the punches are still available or you can make them with available framelits and thinlets.
Reading this in your email? You can watch the Leprechaun video here.
You can only see it here and on our Master Stamper site (along with all our other music videos).
Remember to use our current shopping code Y9J7VJKH when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
We’d love to share our love of stamping with you. It will be lots & lots of fun!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!