Have you started on your Easter cards yet? I know that it seems early but it’s only 4-1/2 weeks away!
Ann loves Easter! It’s her favorite holiday.
Which holiday is YOUR favorite?
– Christmas is popular. It’s the one where more greeting cards are given – more than any other holiday.
– Valentines Day is pretty popular too. All those flowers and candy and greeting cards!
– Some people like 4th of July, but not a lot of greeting cards unless you make your own.
But maybe this Easter, you can make something a little different than an Easter Basket. How about a little Silver Easter Gift Box for your adult friends?
All you need is the right Designer Series Paper – in this case Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP. Silver outlines on the images make this a perfect selection for this project.
Those little Silver Gable Boxes are just the right size for a small batch of candy or perhaps a few brownies – even a small gift.
Remember to use our current shopping code GB639GDW when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Collect Stampin’ Bucks so that you can earn a free stamp set or dies.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade gift idea!