Have you been enjoying birthday card week? It’s really kept Ann focussed on sharing some happy thoughts with people.
And we all need some happy thoughts, don’t we!?!
I’m personally a fan of today’s card. It was fast and fabulous…just like a Jack Russell Terrier!
Don’t you just love those Rich Razzleberry rhinestones? We made them ourselves. Okay. Ann made them by coloring the Basic Rhinestones with a Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blend like we used in the card along with the Light half of the duo.
- Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin’ Blend
- Basic Rhinestones
Do you recognize the stamp set?
Yep. You get 72 items to make cards, make 3-D projects or scrapbook with. It’s like getting kit pieces for people who don’t want the confines of a kit – something to inspire and get you started.
All you have to do to use the large 4″ x 6″ ones is to trim them down to at least 4″ x 5-1/4″ to easily layer them on a standard folded card base.
OR Like We Did Here…
Cut it down to 3-13/16″ x 5-1/16″ and also cut a border of 4″ x 5-1/4″.
OR you can make even borders by cutting down the watercolored piece 3-3/4″ x 5″ if that’s the look you’re going for.
If you find making borders a challenge,
You might want to join our mailing list if you haven’t already. We’ll send you specially prepared tip sheets that will help you with all this:
- Layering and borders
- Black ink
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code GB639GDW. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn a free selection from our limited edition Sale-a-Bration list.
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!