It’s hard to believe that Birthday Card Week is already over! I can’t believe that we made it through it.
Keeping Ann focused on one thing. She finds that challenging.
It’s always easier to make whatever one of us feels like. Staying right on target is a different issue.
But we did it! And here’s the last one! It’s perfect for those of you who like to procrastinate – just in case you’re late.
I just love the Bird Banter stamp set! It has lots of fun birds and greetings.
And this one is great for when you don’t get your cards made in time.
Ann loved watercoloring this one. Last time we did the parrots (or was it a toucan?). But this time, we chose parakeets. It’s sure nice to have options.
Have you ever had a parakeet? Did you know that in England, they call them Budgies or something like Budgerigars.
Ann told me she had a little blue one that she really liked when they lived there. He used to sit on her shoulder when she was puttin gher makeup on.
Do you think I should try that?
Until I can figure out how to do that, we’ll just practice coloring with our Stampin’ Blends:
- Pool Party Combo Pack (currently on backorder)
- Old Olive Light
- Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack
- Stampin’ Blends Marker Collection (currently on backorder because of Pool Party)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Layering Circles Framelits
- Big Shot
Remember to use our current shopping code GB639GDW when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!