It’s an exciting day! We need to get 72 cards done and in the mail so that we can trade them with some of our favorite demonstrators who used to be on the Stampin’ Up! Advisory Board like Ann did back in 2010.
Has it been that long?
We’ll be showing it and a few other SNEAK PEEKS today at 1pm Pawcific Time when Ann and I appear on You Tube and Facebook Live.
When the clock strikes 1pm on the West Coast, 2pm in the Mountain Time Zone, 3pm Central Time Zone or 4pm on the East Coast, you can come play with us when you click here to join us on Facebook or click here to join us on You Tube.
You don’t have to be a member of Facebook or have an account at You Tube to watch, but you do if you want to comment or click the like or thumbs up buttons. (We LOVE it when you do that!) But you may find it more fun when you connect with other stampers.
We’ll be doing some sneak peeks today.
And about those 72 cards…. they’re of two different styles. One featuring something from the Sale-A-Bration catalog that will start next Wednesday. And the other from the Occasions Seasonal Catalog that starts next Wednesday as well.
I’ll give YOU a little sneak peek too!
We’re so excited about this one! We like it so much that we’ll probably send it to Ann’s son-in-law for recently earning his Masters Degree in Human Resources.
He won’t notice that…
- it features that cool new Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon.
- my favorite huMAN thought that the new Designer Series Paper we used reminded him of a football field.
- we used that new coordinating punch that’s coming out next week.
But we hope he’ll like it.
Did you know that we have just a couple spots left in our Sweet Treats offering? Then we’ll shut it down for good so that Ann can concentrate on deciding which of my card designs she’ll make.
And then be sure you join us this afternoon!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!