All the cool kids are getting a Stamparatus! Are you on the list?
Because Ann was one of the demonstrators who helped with the design so ours is coming today. (We can’t wait to have a good play with it.)
If you missed our friend Carrie’s 5 tips about how the Stamparatus works, here’s a quick video she made at the Stampin’ Up! Home Office.
Besides this, here’s what’s great about reserving yours now!
- You can reserve it now, but you don’t pay for it until it’s in your shopping cart in mid-March.
- You can cash in on free Sale-a-Bration items when it shows up in your shopping cart.
- The deadline for this LAST reservation period is December 30, 2017.
- After that, it won’t be available for purchase until June 1, 2018.
Here are a few tips, just in case.
- Go to our online store & sign in.
- Scroll down, look a picture similar to this and click on it.
- Scroll down until you see the area where you put your information. (I had Ann add the red bits in case you needed clarification.)
So does that help? Hope so.
I would hate for you to miss the December 30th reservation deadline. It’s a long time until summer.
We still have a few of our popular Sweet Treats spots available.
We only offer them for a limited period so don’t miss out!
Find out more here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great cardmaking tool!