You may have seen this stamp set, Merry Patterns, and thought that it was just for Christmas cards.
And I can tell you how quick and easy this card was to make. Yep. Ann made it in literally minutes! I only blinked and it she was done!
Wouldn’t it be a nice card to slip in the food box of your favorite hunter while he’s out doing what they do out there in the forest? Or maybe you could buy him a license and slip it inside the card.
Of course, we could’ve made it fancier. It wouldn’t have taken us much longer.
Do you have any ideas how we could’ve made it fancier? Here are a few ideas:
Card Making Tips
- The greeting is stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink. We could’ve embossed it in White or another color.
- We could’ve stamped the center deer on a scrap piece of card stock, did some fussy cutting and popped him up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- We could’ve added some Metallic Enamel Shapes – like stars around the reindeer.
- What do you think we could’ve added?
I mean, it is one cool set! Everyone wants it! Do you have it? Do you want it?
We’ve just got a few more days that you can get this. And there are TWO ways you can get this cool stamp set AND at least $36 of your choice of stamps and accessories.
- Shop in our online store with a $300 order.
- Grab your favorite stampers to put in a $300 order together. Ann can give you your own hostess shopping code so that you don’t even have to collect money OR deliver!
Because this is a limited edition stamp set, you can only get it until October 31st.
And we’d LOVE for you to have one!
Card Making Supplies
Here’s what else we used to make this quick and fun card. Just click on any of the pictures below for more detail or to start your shopping cart. If your order is under $150, please use the latest hostess shopping code that you’ll find towards the top of the right column on this page. That way we can include a small gift of current product along with the reusable handmade card we send all our online shoppers.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!