Red Rover, Red Rover, can I get a do over?
We just loved the Thinking of You card idea that we shared the other day using Christmas colors. But when we wanted to share it with our local stamp club members, we didn’t have enough of the Designer Series Paper on hand to go around.
That’s when my quick Jack Russell thinking leapt into action!
We discovered another DSP that was on sale and used the same layout and stamps so that everyone could make one. (You can peruse the Designer Series Paper Sale items here.)
I found that there were two interesting things that happened:
- Some people preferred the original card we shared in this post. Some preferred this one.
- When given a choice between the gold or silver foil snowflake, most chose the gold one.
I’ll admit that decision took us a while to make that choice. Which one would YOU pick?
Do you think the 1″ circle with the greeting would’ve looked nicer in Soft Sky? That just dawned on Ann when she was taking the pictures for you.
Did you know that we have a couple spots that have come available for stampers to join our online stamp club? We call it the Stampin’ Pup Club. It’s a great way to keep your stamping supplies topped up AND get free stamps and accessories!
Pup Club Members get all this!
- At least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox each month.
- A reusable handmade card in their mailbox.
- Exclusive specials just for them.
- Optional discounted membership in the Master Stamper (access to over 200 exclusive videos and projects & private Facebook group.
- Free stamps and accessories at least twice a year.
All members have to do is to make a monthly online purchase of at least $25. Members can also use those purchases to earn Stampin’ Bucks they can cash in on even MORE free product.
Interested? Join us today! Just drop Ann a line and she’ll get you started! We’d love to have you join us!
Card Making Supplies
And in case you were wondering, this is what we used to make the card. Just so you know…. all our online shoppers get a sampling of current product when they use our Host Shopping Code in their shopping cart. (It’s always posted towards the top of the right column here on my blog.) But if you’re shopping for at least $150 before tax and shipping, don’t use the code! We’ll still send you the little gift and a reusable handmade card to boot!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!