Don’t you just love making a card for someone really special? Of course ALL the the cards we make are special and all our friends and loved ones are special.
But how do you feel when you’re making a card for someone who’s made an impact on so many lives? Do you feel joy when you make the card? Or do you feel pressure to get it right?
If this person is just that special, I’m sure that anything you make will be appreciated as much as any of your cards could be.
And that’s what we’re hoping for with this card because this is a milestone birthday for our dear friend. (And she has a Jack Russell too so you KNOW I think she’s pretty sweet!)
Since I showed you the Secret Message card last week, you probably know what to look for. Do you see it?
Not everyone would appreciate seeing that number publicly displayed so maybe this can just be her secret card.
Card Making Tips
- We used Shimmery White Card Stock because it stands up to water.
- We stamped the girl in Basic Black Archival.
- We used the same colors from the flowers and an Aqua Painter to color the girl and her dress.
Remember to use our current shopping code UUQQ9TX3 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!