Last night some of my favorite stampers came over to get their cardmaking fix – and I’m so glad they did.
At the end of the night, Ann likes to ask what project they liked the best. They made a little coffee treat 3-D project, the card I shared in this post and the card I’m sharing here today.
Which do you think that they picked?
Before you decide, I have to bark that it’s hard for Ann to take a good picture of a card with Copper Foil Sheets on it.
But I think you get the gist of it because it really looks good with the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper.
If you guessed this fast and easy to make card was their favorite, you’d be right.
And if you’re thinking that almost everyone added Whole Lot of Lovely DSP to their order, you’d be right! The only ones who didn’t get some, already had it in their collection!
We almost put ribbon on the card, but thought that it might detract from the beauty of the Designer Series Paper.
It only took minutes to make and everyone chose it as their favorite!
Card Making Tips
- Be sure to add the Designer Series Paper to the Basic Black BEFORE you attach the black piece to the folded card base to make it easier to get it straight.
- You’ll get a smoother cut on foil sheets if you cover the foil sheet with waxed paper before placing the thinlet die on the Copper Foil Sheet and run it through the Big Shot
Are you in the mood to stock up on supplies to make this card? Just click on any of the stamping supplies pictures below, but be sure you know this:
Card Making Supplies
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code CZJYCWXF when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!