Way back to a time just before I came to live with Ann, Ann did her first presentation at a big Stampin’ Up! event in Reno, Nevada. It’s only 2 hours away, but there were over 300 people there!
She traveled over the mountains and spent the night with some of her first 24/7 Stampers and some dear Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator friends. They even upgraded her room to a suite with a sunken tub!
What an exciting weekend!
No water in the tub, of course.
When Ann did her presentation, she shared a technique that a friend of hers in Texas had told her about. It was the first time she presented on a stage for such a large crowd and the first time that she met now Stampin’ Up! Board President and Co-Founder, Shelli Gardner. (She was the CEO back then, but she’s still involved as her daughter Sara Douglass is now doing her mom proud as the CEO.)
You can click either of these pictures for a close up.
SECRET: That thing around her neck is a surgeon’s mask. She wore it as she was coming out on stage as she had asked Shelli to introduce her as Dr. Clemmer. (I wonder what Shelli was thinking would come next!)
She had to be very careful taking the mask off because she had one of those – what I call – a Janet Jackson headset and mic on her cheek.
And here is the card I had her make this year using that technique. The original presentation was in October 2004, a year before I was born! Everything old is new again!
I hope you think it’s pin-worthy.
But good stuff never gets old. That’s what I keep telling myself!
This is just one of the 4 projects that you’ll receive instructions for when you purchase the Carols of Christmas bundle. Those of you who are Master Stampers will also get a video so you can see Ann as she shows you how to make that gorgeous background.
Already a Master Stamper member? You can check this project out here.
But I can share with you the two stamp sets that we used for this. And here’s what’s REALLY SPECIAL!
- All of our online shoppers receive 4 project tutorials to download and call your own.
- AND, of course, a handmade reusable card as a thank you for shopping with us.
- (Use our current shopping code and we’ll throw in a small gift of current product with your card. Currently: CZJYCWXF)
- Purchase the Colorful Season Bundle and we’ll send you 12 project tutorials that use ONLY the items & colors in that bundle.
- Purchase the Carols of Christmas Bundle (in wood OR clear mount) and we’ll add at least 4 additional project tutorials using the Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating framelits.
Remember that you save 10% when you purchase specially coordinated Stampin’ Up! Bundles!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!