For a dog that doesn’t use a lot of glitter, I’ve been a little wild about this pack of 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper that you can get for free as a Sale-A-Bration bonus.
And I must say that this is my favorite card I’ve made lately – and it’s made from scraps!
Isn’t it cool? We had all these little strips by the paper cutter and BOOM! an idea flew into Ann’s head. (I’m too short to get up on the cutting table.)
I told Ann to trim them down a little. She put the fancy little tails on them with Paper Snips.
Card Making Tips
- Turn the Glimmer Paper strips over and put a couple strips of Tear & Tape across the back so that they’ll stick together well.
- You can turn over the fussy cutting of that bunny to the Big Shot if you’re concerned about time.
- Stamp the bunny onto Thick Whisper White Cardstock so that it will hold up better in the mail.
- Color that bunny before you use the Big Shot to cut him out. We used the Bermuda Bay and Sweet Sugarplum markers to color it. The shading was done with the Basic Gray Watercolor Pencil and a Blender Pen.
- I would suggest practicing on one first and doing the shading before you color with the markers.
- You can save 10% when you bundle the Basket Bunch stamp set with the coordinating framelits.
- Don’t forget to get that pack of Glimmer Paper free with your $50 purchase!
It’s the perfect time to get your Easter stamps. That will give you lots of time to get them out. Ann used to love getting an Easter card with a cute little bunny on it from her mother every year.
Who do you send Easter cards to?
If you’re in a shopping mood today, you’ll want to use our current shopping code listed here or towards the top of the right hand column. Use it and we’ll include a small gift with the handmade card we send all our online shoppers. Of course, if you’re spending $150+ before tax and shipping, you’ll get 3 Sale-A-Bration items and an additional 10% of your choice free when you DON’T use the code so please keep that in mind. But that 10% free only works for orders over $150.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
How many Easter cards do you send?