Ann has been expanding her knowledge lately so that we can enhance a few things for me. She’s in the process of learning a lot from a certain teacher right now.
One of the students posted a picture of a Super Woman coin to honor the teacher. The coin was selling for about $120!
So I encouraged Ann to do the right thing and come up with something more personal – a card!
I think she will – especially when we share it for all to see.
By the way, are you on Ann’s mailing list? She’s trying to decide a few things right now and I think the readers are going to decide. We’d like to know or share some things like
- What special we’re going to offer for Super Bowl Sunday & Ann’s upcoming 18th anniversary with Stampin’ Up!
- What prize we should give away for our February commenters.
- And we haven’t decided what project we should share with our mailing list readers this month!
What to do!
It’ll all be in our next issue and you can get on the list here.
- You can turn the WOW upside down & it can be MOM.
- It will make almost anyone smile!
- It’s great for a guy card or a lady.
- It’s the perfect stamp set for a 1 set card because there are so many options.
- The buildings can used for other cards like the one we featured here.
If you’re wondering what we used to make that card, here’s a list. If you’re reading this in your email, you can see the picture list here AND/OR leave a comment so Ann can read them to me before I go to bed at night.
PLUS your comment will get you in the February drawing for some awesome prize we’re picking out.
Handmade Card Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Who is your hero? Have you sent them a thank you card lately?