Do you know what we like about cardmaking around this house? Because we can make the cards the way we like to make them.
They don’t have to look like every other card.
This card is special. It’s for a good friend who’s lost an elderly mother-in-law.
And this friend’s favorite color is yellow.
And did you know that you could win this coordinating die cut for free from us! All you need to do is comment on any of my posts. At the end of the month, we’ll do a drawing on live on my Facebook page. Bingo! It could be yours!
Just remember, one comment from you per post. I love reading your comments so spread the love!
Of course, you wouldn’t have to use this for a sympathy card. You could use it as a Thinking of You card, a Birthday card or even a Get Well card.
THAT’S what we like about making your own cards!
And here’s how you can make this card!
Stampin’ Up! Cardmaking Tips
- Although the dark ink looks bloack in the picture, it’s made with Early Espresso and So Saffron
- Stamp the detailed dragonfly in Early Espresso onto So Saffron.
- Then stamp the dots from the set in Delightful Dijon.
- After using the coordinating diecut, use the Clear Wink of Stella to paint the shimmer onto the wings.
- Cut the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP in half. You’ll get two cards from each sheet!
- You can save 10% by bundling the stamp set and diecuts together.
Stampin’ Up! Cardmaking Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Personalizing a sympathy card makes the card more special.