Coloring is more than just trendy. It’s relaxing too!
And you don’t have to buy a book.
We can show you how to make a small coloring book! Just join our newsletter list and we’ll show you how to make your own coloring book – and you’ll also learn some tips about each type of stamps that we make:
- Wood Mount
- Clear Mount (AKA Unmounted)
- Photopolymer (Clear see-through stamps)
Here are a few tips on making this card:
Card Making Tips
- We stamped an image and then scribbled with a Blender Pen to move the Richg Razzleberry around. That’s what made the pink.
- Just do one image at a time so that your Rich Razzleberry ink stays wet enough to be moved about.
- Remember the Gallon-Quart-Ounce concept when coloring. (I think Ann used a little too much green on this.)
- Markers used were Rich Razzleberry; Old Olive and Delightful Dijon
- The colors we used for markers was inspired by the 3/8″ Ribbon Trio Pack on page 47 of the Holiday Catalog.
- The Very Vanilla Lace Trim is on sale through Wednesday for 25% off.
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Supplies
Now, if any of these items are on sale like the Very Vanilla Lace Trim, the SALE PRICE will show when you click on any of these regular priced pictures below.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
I love to color and don’t do it often, but I should!