Are you ready for a different kind of Valentine card idea? We explored making a Valentine Pocket Card with our friends on the live stream yesterday.
Ann had a Valentine card idea in her head before our live stream, but other than the basic measurements and a piece of 2″ x 4″ Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Our live streams are more like a little meeting with family. Everyone pitched in with their encouragement while Ann finished the project. Well, she almost finished it.
Here’s how she finished her Valentine pocket card.
It’s really easy to make, but next time I think we would make the pocket card base with colored card stock which seems to have more give.
See how easy it is?
You can watch the replay on YouTube here. It’s cued up right to where we start the project. You can subscribe and ring the bell to get a notice when we do it again or make a recorded video project.
Valentine Pocket Card Measurements
- Card Base (Whisper White) – 4-1/4″ x 11″ Scored at
- 2″ from one end
- 4″ from the other end
- Two pieces of Designer Series Paper
- 2″ x 4″ for the flap
- 3-3/4″ x 4″ for the front
- Scraps to punch the heart(s)
Here’s how we finished the inside.
You didn’t really think that I was going to share the secret note, do you?
Of course, if you don’t like this one, we have over 100 Valentine card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years. I’m sure you’ll find something.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 9FSGTV6Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9FSGTV6Z .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.