It’s Tooth Fairy Day! Should I send him/her a card?
Do you think the Tooth Fairy is a guy? A girl? Have you ever thought about it?
Is it their birthday?
Well, if it is, this would be a grrrreat card to send them because they might do more rounds than Santa Claus!
Or you could give it to someone who’s in the military.
Or someone who likes to travel.
Card Making Tips
- We sponged Lost Lagoon on the water areas.
- We sponged Garden Green on the land masses.
- If we did it again, we’d sponge the water a bit darker.
- Yes, you can sponge in more than one color – like my gal pal Doodles did on this striking card.
- The greeting is stamped in Mossy Meadow to be sure it’s easily read, but not as stark as Basic Black.
You know, Ann just doesn’t sponge stuff that much! She usually has a bit of a light touch. But maybe it’s because as a pup, I used to like to snack on the sponges.
That left Ann with a few sleepless nights.
Would you like to make this card? Keep scrolling for our shopping list.
Would you like some other unique reasons to send cards? Here’s what’s coming up this week that might fill the bill.
- Monday is Bachelor’s Day (& Leap Day)
- Tuesday is Pig Day & World Compliment Day
- Wednesday is Dr. Seuss Day
- Thursday is World Book Day (& What if Cats & Dogs had Opposable Thumbs Day)
- Friday is a BUNCH of things!
- Pound Cake Day
- Salesperson Day
- Dress in Blue Day
- International Scrapbooking Industry Day
- NEXT Sunday is Dentist’s Day
Card Making Supplies
If you’re in the mood to shop, use our hostess shopping code that’s listed in the top right of this page. We’re going to send you a reusable card as a thank you for shopping with us, but if you use the code, we’ll throw a little gift inside for you to play with.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Who gets your best cards?