Have you started on your Valentine’s yet?
By now, you must know that this dog is always working on something. This weekend, it’s the football playoffs, but while we’re doing that, we’re cleaning our stamp room and working on upcoming video projects.
I love this Valentine that we did with our local stamp club. We’re finalizing it for our Master Stampers. I hope they like it as well as our Tuesday stampers.
and before you’re done with this, you’ll even have an idea for some upcoming non-traditional days to give cards.
In fact, we even stamped the inside this time! Of course, since this is a really personal card, we left a lot of room for writing something really special.
That’s Early Espresso stamped on Blushing Bride.
You’ve just got to love the limited edition Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. YUMMY!
Card Making Supplies
When you’re shopping for your supplies for Valentine cards, be sure to use the host code we’ve listed here (or towards the top of the right hand column here on the blog) so that we can include a small gift in with the reusable card we’ll be sending you soon.
Want more Valentine Card Ideas? You can find almost 100 more Valentine Card Ideas here.
And here’s what’s coming up this week on our card making calendar!
Non-Traditional Card Giving Days
- Monday is Winnie the Pooh Day
- Tuesday is Popcorn Day
- Wednesday is Disc Jockey Day; Cheese Lovers Day; Penguin Awareness Day
- Thursday is Hugging Day & Squirrel Appreciation Day
- Saturday is Handwriting Day (Great day for a letter!)
- Next Sunday is Peanut Butter Day!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Have you started your wish list for the Occasions and Sale-A-Brations Catalogs?