First thing to cover today is how we finished yesterday’s Christmas gatefold card that we shared on our live online class.
Ann covered so many things in the event that the card became somewhat secondary. She shared a little bit about how she’s doing some organizing of our patterned papers and cutting area. You can see some of it in the video below.
She also spoke about how Stampin’ Up! is having to change our fabulous Whisper White line. That’s card stock, envelopes, and notecards. It seems that the company that manufactures it couldn’t make it through these trying times so Stampin’ Up! has had to come up with an alternative solution.
They’ll call it Basic White. It’s a slightly cooler white than Whisper White and the card stock will be slightly less smooth.
As Whisper White items are sold out, the Basic White items will be introduced if available. You can see what Whisper White items are available here. And you can see the new order numbers and info about Basic White here.
But the best news is that you can score this all inclusive kit for a song!
Christmas Gatefold Card Tips
- Much of the supplies are from the Most Wonderful Time of the Year all-inclusive kit.
- There are refills available to help you make even more cards.
- Both the all-inclusive kit and the refill kit are discounted while supplies last.
- Ann stamped a different tree that’s in the Most Wonderful Time of the year stamp set using Old Olive ink onto Soft Seafoam card stock. She used the included die to cut it out.
- She put Tear & Tape on the left side of the greeting and attached it to the left side.
- Then she attached the tree with Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals so that it holds the greeting closed yet it l
Card Making Supplies