Yesterday was a pretty full day around Central Bark. They left me for church and then they left me to go to a play put on by some of the local kids and adults in town at a community theater.
They said it was awesome! And they saw some people in the other 74 seats that they knew.
BUT they missed seeing the Target ad where gift cards were 10% off! And we had already bought ours two days before!
We love their gift cards for 4 reasons (in no particular order):
- My favorite huMAN worked there for 24 years.
- They’re conveniently located for many Americans.
- Their gift cards are fun and can be matched with Stampin’ Up! card stock.
- Ann likes shopping there (even before my favorite huMAN started working there).
But we would’ve liked them even better for 10% off!
So here’s how we mounted one of the gift cards for our favorite young teen.
The trick is to put a Dimensional that can be covered at the bottom edge of the gift card. Then put Stampin’ Dimensionals on sides so that the gift card doesn’t escape sideways.
Now remember that we do gift certificates as well for your favorite stamper.
Notice that Ann put a Whisper White layer on the inside. She used the same Versatile Christmas stamp set to stamp a greeting in Real Red on the inside. (NOTE: Versatile Christmas is not returning after the end of this year.)
This was done in Pacific Point and Real Red, but Elegant Eggplant wouldn’t matched the sky on the gift card as well.
We realize that Christmas is right around the corner, but there’s always next year! You can see dozens of our other gift card holder ideas here or scroll down to check out the supplies we used for this card. (Notice that you can save 15% when you bundle the stamp set and framelits together.)
Card Making Supplies
Thank you for letting us share the love of stamping with you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
What kind of gift cards do you like to give?