Our Sweet Treat clients just keep coming back and we love them for it!
What’s a Sweet Treat? It’s a sample collection of Designer Series Papers, ribbons and embellishments from the soon to be released Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
You should have already received your copy just before Christmas along with a Sale-A-Bration catalog.
Here I am with some of the 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Papers. We’ll be slicing them up into 6″ squares to send so that everyone has a reasonable sample to work with in the cards and scrapbook pages.
But why do they like our Sweet Treats so much?
- Could it be our unique paper holders that we provide?
- Could it be our special gift that we throw in?
- Could it be that we only offer a limited number of these?
- Could it be that I’m the original Sweet Treat?
I’m sure it’s that last one.
Our collection has 85 pieces in it. You can see a listing and find out how it all works here. We’ll need to know now, but you won’t be invoiced until on or after January 1, 2016.
The earlier you get on the list, the more chance you’ll have to be in that first mailing. AND….once you’re a Sweet Treat client, you’ll always get the first chance at each future offering. (Previous participants should use the link in the email Ann sent yesterday.)
Thank you for letting us share the love of stamping with you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Get your Sweet Treats before they’re gone!