I’m not sure how I’m supposed to handle Zero Tasking Day, but I’m sure that there’s some sleep involved.
I’m also not sure if there’s a card involved. But if you’re looking for a wild and crazy thing to send your friend a card for, here are some ideas that are coming up this week:
- Today is also World Vegan Day, Extra Mile Day & go Cook for Your Pets Day (hint, hint!)
- Monday is Traffic Directors Day
- Tuesday is Housewife’s Day, Sandwich Day & Cliche Day
- Thursday is Men Make Dinner Day
- Friday is Nachos Day, Love Your Lawyer Day & Saxophone Day
- Next Sunday is X-Ray Day
Since today is Extra Mile Day as well Zero Tasking Day, I’m going to share one of the display cards that Ann saw at the retreat last week.
It’s made with this Oh, What Fun! stamp set. That’s one of the few stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog that we don’t have.
Didn’t they do a good job? It could’ve been made by Ann’s friend Barb or one of Barb’s team. We just thought it was nice. (And I didn’t like the card Ann made for today.)
Have you started on your Christmas Cards yet? There’s still time to get in on Ann’s last Christmas card Stamp a Stack. We call them Jingle All the Way classes because you make 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs.
We have a ball! And you know it’s more fun than stamping alone! Register today while you can still get the Early Bird Rate.
Thank you for letting us share the love of stamping with you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Hope you turned your clocks back this morning!