Do you remember when Old Olive was in the Earth Elements color family?
I was just a babe when it happened.
In 2010 or so, they regrouped the color families to where they are now. No more Earth Elements and Old Olive is now a Bright. We couldn’t see it at first, but now we do! Especially with this card.
But bright is good. And who wouldn’t want to be told that they’re amazing?
We got our new roof on and now the rains are coming! We are SO HAPPY! We’ve had a drought for so long that everyone is celebrating the rain.
Stamper’s Card Making Tips
- We sponged the Very Vanilla stamped leave AFTER we cut it out with the Leaflet Framelits so that the edges would be colored.
- The Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder we used is on sale through today for just $5.63.
- If it’s too bright for you, you could tone it down with some Burlap Ribbon instead of the white.
- Save 15% when you bundle the Vintage Leaves stamp set and the Leaflets Framelits together.
Yes, things are going to be bright and green around here really soon. Just have to fill Folsom Lake up with water first.
Here’s what we used to make this card.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Hope you’re enjoying a bright fall day!