Remember when we did our last video with the Pop Through Thank You? (You can see it in this post.)
We love that card and wanted to share it at the other demonstrators at the On Stage global event that Ann is attending.
But what do you do when you are short on ribbon and Stampin’ Dimensionals?
First, we’d like to thank our cast of helpers:
- Amy for stamping all the backgrounds
- Linda for stamping and punching all the greetings
- Cecil for taking all the backings off the Tear and Tape, stamping our information on the back and stuffing the envelopes
All that left Ann to do is tie all the bows and assemble the cards.
So instead of the Stampin’ Dimensionals between the layers, we only put them on the greeting. We put Tear and Tape between the layers instead. It just had a little less dimension but it needed a strong adhesive to hold it down.
And then we substituted the Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon on some and Gold Satin Ribbon on others. (We liked the Gold Satin.)
Don’t ask Ann to show you any of the good stuff in the 2016 Occasions Catalog that she just got a copy of. Sheand her friend Kim are sworn to secrecy.
They won’t even tell me!
But if you’ve read down this far, I can share that anyone shopping this week can join the Master Stampers and Pup Club Members when Ann does her live stamping event -a Stampinar when shares a couple dozen cards and anything else that’s not restricted in about 45 minutes. She’ll also be there to answer any of your stamping questions.
There are three ways you can participate:
- Join the Master Stampers
- Be a Stampin’Pup Club Member
- Shop in our online store.
Our current clients get the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs in January. Shoppers this month also get all this:
- A reusable full sized card designed my me and my gal pal Doodles
- Our loyalty program we call Stampin’Bucks. Learn more here.
- A small additional gift when you use the current shopping code
(listed in the right column)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
We hope you make the time to stamp today!