Is it too soon to show Christmas ideas? I’d bark “No!” because we’re already in the 12 weeks before Christmas.
Ann has already sent out 2 cool Christmas projects. And here’s one that *I* picked out.
It’s a gift card presenter – but I’d put dog treats in it.
Or some of you might light to put some chocolate candy in there. (Just don’t get it mixed up with the doggy gift.)
Do you recognize what it is? We’re working on a video for it, but Stampin’ Up! has done a video on how to do the poinsettia, but I’ve got a few extra punching tips to add to it that I’ll list below this entertaining video by my friend, Katie.
and here’s what I have to bark to add on to this:
DIY Project Tips
- Stamp a row of the flower detail – not too close.
- The pointed ends are the tips of the leaves/petals & are at the end of the punch farthest from you.
- If you stamp & punch, start the big leaves on the left end of the strip & the small ones on the right end.
- You can save 15% when you bundle the stamp set and punch together.
People always want to know what we use on our projects. Other than my vast canine influence, you can click on any of the pictures below to get the details or start your shopping experience.
Project Supplies List
Thank you for letting us share our love of stamping with you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
It’s nice to start early on Chirstmas projects!